Florida!

A magic place with 26 native turtle species, over one million alligators, little anoles everywhere and Cuban tree frogs in the toilets. A lifelong northerner, I am trying to recreate myself as an eccentric old southern woman.

Friday, April 8, 2011

incorporate your uterus

I love Florida. Last week State Rep Scott Randolph said, "If my wife incorporated her uterus, you would all say hands off". Meaning that Florida Republicans do not want to regulate any business but have all sorts of plans for regulating uteri.

So Rep Scott was reprimanded for this statement and told not to mention body parts on the floor of the house. Children might be listening. Democrats are wearing these buttons.

My uterus is long gone, but I am going straight to the ACLU page, www.incorporatemyueterus.com to incorporate it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment